No subject

Laurel Morgan queen_of_faerie at hotmail.com
Mon May 7 17:45:36 EDT 2001

I nearly dropped my, err, keyboard reading this.  You see, since, before
even Crown of Dalemark was published, My friends and I had been using DWJ's
books as a starting point for acting under the belief that certain authors
were trying to move this world more ayewards.  (Where it belongs.)  We wrote
to DWJ and asked her, pretty much point blank, and she informed us that we
were insane, in slightly nicer terms.   The current theory is that there are
a set of authors, which we call designated authors, who act as magids,
slowly letting out Deep Secrets, often without being conciously aware that
they are doing so.