OT: Romantic characters

otheng otheng at kinghenry8.coventry.sch.uk
Tue May 8 08:45:10 EDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Liz Ottosson <elizabethottosson at cableinet.co.uk>
To: <dwj at suberic.net>
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 11:40 AM
Subject: RE: OT: Romantic characters

> ObDWJ: Howl is definitely my DWJ crush so far. But I'm intrigued by the
fact  that all the suggestions of people to play him on-screen have been
people
> with dark hair. I always pictured him with blond hair - have I missed
> something? And my suggestion would be Jonny Lee Miller, who can be very
sexy  either blond or dark, and could perfectly act Howl's childishness,
trantrums  and innate sweetness :-).<<

Howl is Welsh, and not many Welshmen are fair - think Richard Burton, the
young Anthony Hopkins, Tom Jones......

Actually, I quite see Howl as the young Richard Burton.

Gill