The Spiral Garden

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Mon May 7 07:55:42 EDT 2001

>According to the research I've finally got around to doing, DWJ's
>involvement is limited to the writing of the introduction.
>
>(And now everyone is going to laugh at me because they knew that
>already. Happens every time.)

<wipes tears of laughter off face while gasping for breath>

But Paul, you wouldn't deny those of us living pitiful, boring lives
lacking any humour the chance for a good laugh, would you?  :)

Actually, I *meant* to write and say this a while ago, but completely
forgot.  I'm still kind of hoping for reports from others who have
the book anyway (Nat and Tarja?)

Hallie.