OT: Romantic characters

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Mon May 7 06:56:57 EDT 2001

>I have a feeling that this may not be the same man. In Warlock the actor is
>billed as Richard Grant (minus E) and I thought he was rather gorgeous. I
>then came across REG and thought "that's not him!"

No, he is definitely the same man! He's also very good at projecting
different persona and different accents. I've seen him as a cold-blooded
character using a little girl as bait to catch a murderer (Cold Light of
Day), a griefstricken father landed with a new-born baby daughter (Jack and
Sarah) and a Scots warlock-hunter (Warlock) as well as the Scarlet
Pimpernel. Different kind of character each time...

And I didn't even bother with Warlock 2 since he wasn't in it :-( I have
heard, however, that it's a turkey.

Sallyo.