Second-hand ElfQuests?

Satu S Hlinovsky skanervi at cc.helsinki.fi
Mon May 7 04:14:31 EDT 2001

Might any of you happen to have extra copies of ElfQuest graphic novels?
Preferably Father Tree press hardback editions.
I am missing two of the series by the Pinis,
Books number 3, 'Captives of the Blue Mountain'
and 8, 'Kings of the Broken Wheel'

And I would also be interested in books 1 and 2 ('Fire and Flight' and
'The Forbidden Grove') as my own ones are breaking to peaces due to
repeated reading and old age.

If interested, I could also trare on of the books into a mint condition
ElfQuest: 'The Cry from Beyond' (book 7).

-Satu