Second-hand DWJ books

Tanaqui tweaver at imbolc.ucc.ie
Sun May 6 22:17:38 EDT 2001

Melissa:

[Tough Guide]

+ I got my UK-import copy from Powell's in Oregon, so I checked their website.
+ Looks like they have a different edition--a cheaper edition than the one I
+ bought, and it has an unattractive cover illustration.  But it's selling for
+ US$6.99, it's in stock, and I don't know how much shipping would be, but
+ surely not all that much.

More personal preference than judgement on this one, but I hated the UK Vista
paperback which was an unwieldy large format and very thin. The US pocketbook
version I bought is more portable and more in keeping with the Tough Guide
format!

Tanaqui