OT: Romantic characters

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Sun May 6 14:00:26 EDT 2001

>Rupert is in his twenties, is he not? He - R. E. G. - would have been OK a
>while ago (10-15 years) I can't think of anyone right for the part myself,
>though.

I remember him in an old movie called WARLOCK. He was a lot younger, and
played the part in a Scots accent. It's the rather cold eyes that would make
him right for the part of Rupert, I think... but yes, he's too old now. But
then, most people suggest actors who are "too old" (if not dead) when they
play this kind of game, because by the time they settle into our psyche,
most of them have been about for quite a while!

Sally O.