Second-hand DWJ books

Fri May 4 03:03:43 EDT 2001

On Fri, 4 May 2001 14:26:59 +0800, Anita Graham wrote:

>What I need is another copy of Tough Guide, as my son has read it so
>thoroughly it is falling to pieces, and I think someone else has borrowed it
>anyway.

I got my UK-import copy from Powell's in Oregon, so I checked their website.
Looks like they have a different edition--a cheaper edition than the one I
bought, and it has an unattractive cover illustration.  But it's selling for
US$6.99, it's in stock, and I don't know how much shipping would be, but
surely not all that much.

Melissa Proffitt