Second-hand DWJ books

Anita Graham amgraham at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Fri May 4 02:26:59 EDT 2001

Ruth,

I was in a bookshop today and there were two new, paperback copies of
Homeward Bounders. If you'd like one I'll get one for you. The books cost
$11.95, and I can't imagine postage being more than $3-4, unless I air
courier it! This is in Aus $, which are probably worth about 52c US.

I also saw Archer's Goon, Mixed Magics, Magicians of Caprona, Howl's Moving
Castle and several more. Not Ogre Downstairs, I'm sorry to say. As I move
around shopping I'll check a few other shops and notify you if I see any
other out-of-the-ordinary ones.

What I need is another copy of Tough Guide, as my son has read it so
thoroughly it is falling to pieces, and I think someone else has borrowed it
anyway.

Anita Graham