Second-hand DWJ books

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Thu May 3 09:06:05 EDT 2001

>I may have to go that route for Homeward Bounders myself.  I've had two
>copies disappear while being loaned to friends ... they say that "only
>your friends steal your books"!  <sigh!>
>
>Has anyone heard any rumors about this one being reprinted?

It's been reprinted in the UK with all the other HarperCollins.
Given the prices of copies available on ABE and the like ATM, it'd be
cheaper to get on Amazon.co.uk.

I'd have joined in the offers to get copies of DWJ from used
book-shops, except that I've found almost NONE, in several years of
looking.  Although, come to think of it, maybe more will start
turning up because of all the reprints.  Hmm... our fete is in two
weeks time.  Anything that turns up, I'll get, and then see if anyone
wants it.

Hallie.