Second-hand DWJ books

Wed May 2 01:13:25 EDT 2001

On Sun, 29 Apr 2001 14:16:14 +1000, Gross Family wrote:

>I frequent second-hand book shops and often see second-hand DWJ books.
>Sometimes I'm tempted to buy them in case someone on the list can't get hold
>of a copy and is dying to have it. I was wondering if anyone was after any,
>even though as far as I know, most of her stuff has been reprinted and is
>readily available.

The only one I can't seem to get is _The Ogre Downstairs_.  There are no
good used bookstores in my area, and the ones that are around have poor SF
and fantasy sections.  So if anyone can find this, I'd be glad to reimburse
you.

I do wish I could reciprocate.  I haven't been to a used bookstore in over a
year.  :(

Melissa Proffitt