Second-hand DWJ books

Rebecca Ganetzky rganetzky at madison.k12.wi.us
Tue May 1 23:23:49 EDT 2001

>Aren't they all in print then? I know they are in my bookshop - or are you
>specifically looking for secondhand, cheap or hardcover?
Where do you live?  I think I previously stated, I can only find
chrestomanci, and occasionally dalemark here (WI, USA).  Everything else we
scrounge for.  I found a copy of F&H only after 9 years.  (In a used book
store for a dollar and a quarter...)  Otherwise, some things are online,
although I can't find Castle in the Air anywhere, but usually too expensive
for someone trying to save up enough to go to college in  the fall.

Rebecca D. Ganetzky