Second-hand DWJ books

Rebecca Ganetzky rganetzky at madison.k12.wi.us
Tue May 1 18:03:19 EDT 2001

Quite an amazingly generous offer.  :)  I feel guilty asking you to keep an
eye out, as I've gotten quite a few books off of the list, and although I'm
more than willing to give books/money in return, In the middle of Wisconsin
we don't have anything rare, and I don't have two copies of anything out of
print, except an Eleen Raskin novel.  (The mysterious disappearance of
Leon, I mean Noel, which was out of print hear, at last the last couple
times I checked.   If anyone wants it, I'll be more than happy to give it
to some one.  It's quite good, one of my favorite kids' books.)

Rebecca D. Ganetzky