Artificial raspberry pips

amaebi at iwon.com amaebi at iwon.com
Sat Mar 31 20:45:49 EST 2001

Thank you so much, Ven! This goes along with pure-finding and doll's-eye-making
as a favourite odd Victorian English job.

Is anyone else devoted to Henry Mayhew?

Mary Ann

who had her world economic history students reading about pure-finding and
dressing-lodgers....

--
iWon <http://www.iwon.com/> - Voted the #1 portal on the Web!