A Sinister Topic

Ven ven at vvcrane.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Mar 31 17:51:37 EST 2001

Kyla
>  and how do people think Michael Saunders could see what Cat was doing even
> > when his back was turned? Is there an "eyes in the back of your
> > head" spell? (without the actual eye, ick--has anyone seen those
> > "Angel" episodes?)

Bettina
> Somehow I believe it's rather a case of "teacher's advanced peripheral
> vision". My mother is a teacher...

I'm not so sure its anything to do with vision. You see I had this
blind Sunday School teacher. It was very easy to believe she was
only pretending to be blind................. I suspect that its a case of
intuitive hearing. The normal rustlings and murmurs of the class are
disrupted and the experienced teacher learns to measure  the
disturbance and pinpoint its source. On the other hand it could just
be a case of going after the usual suspects ..............

I'm pretty sure Michael Saunders could hear Cat doing something
with his book every time he (MS) turned to face the class.

My Dad's a teacher too so I shall ask him next time I phone.
                                           Ven.