Off Topic: Sayers

HSchinske at aol.com HSchinske at aol.com
Sat Mar 31 17:24:06 EST 2001

In a message dated 3/30/2001 11:40:02 PM Pacific Standard Time, Rosie
Burroughs writes, re _Thrones, Dominations_:

> I couldn't see the join. (And don't tell me where it is!) I agree it wasn't
>  as good as the real thing (though IMHO better than Unnatural Death, which I
>  have never liked), but I did enjoy it very much.

I couldn't see the join, but that was because almost *none* of it sounded
very Sayers-ish to me. In fact I can't think of anything much about it that I
liked. :( I might give it one more try, though, as I now can't remember
anything about it at all, except for figuring out something that didn't
become obvious to the characters for about another hundred and fifty pages or
so.

Helen Schinske