Literature Abusers

Sat Mar 31 04:29:49 EST 2001

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001 16:27:38 +0100, otheng wrote:

> [...]

Probably something like, "Dear, I know this isn't the best time to mention
it, but my name is really Ernestine."  :)

Melissa Proffitt
(and Jacob isn't really that sinister, he just assumes that when we married,
his entire past was dumped directly into my brain and I now know everything
he does, which is mostly true even if you don't count all the little
personal details of his history)