Tea

Tony Fox tonyfox at beeb.net
Fri Mar 30 16:44:31 EST 2001

> JKRowling was also opposed to spinoff products. She stated so quite
> explicitly in a number of interviews. But I suppose the pressures were too
> great - I doubt Warner Brothers can concieve of doing a movie without
> promotional junk.

An American friend has a fabulous HP watch  with a blue background, HP on
his nimbus and a golden snitch on the hand. I nearly managed to wrestle it
off her but she beat me off!

You get much better merchandise in the States. When me and my mates were
into Highlander we could get virtually nothing in the UK and were begging
American friends to order things from the Highlander Store for us - the
Store was useless at international delivery so ordering from the UK didn't
work!

Chris