The Spiral Garden

Tarja Rainio vierran at saunalahti.fi
Thu Mar 29 16:25:32 EST 2001

on 29.3.2001 21:00, Nat Case at ncase at hedbergmaps.com wrote:

>> 3. THE SPIRAL GARDEN by Cooper, Louise & Diana Wynne-Jones UK
>> British Fantasy Society 2000. Fine. Collects 4 fantasy tales from
>> various magazines and collections, and one previously unpublished
>> tale. Limited to 100 copies. Signed: I Signed by Author, Artist et
>> al. Illustrated by Sandall, Cas. F First Edition Limited Numbered.
>> Binding is H Hard Cover. 8vo - over 7æ" - 9æ"
>>
>> I'd forgotten about it since it was mentioned here, and wondered if
>> anyone's had a chance to read it.  (At $55, I won't be snapping it
>> up, I'm afraid.)
>
> Have it, haven't read it yet. Will read and report.

I have this book, too, but in a paperback format (limited run of 200
copies). I bought it through Andromeda Books in UK, and it was considerably
cheaper (£5,99+postage) than the $55 that is asked of the hardcover above.
However, I can't comment on the contents, as I haven't read it yet either.

Tarja