What's this list for?

Gili Bar-Hillel abhillel at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 21:04:09 EST 2001

Sallyo asked:

>Why not Witch Week?

A. "Witch Week" indeed *is* also recommended often to Harry Potter fans.

B. I still think "Charmed Life" is more Potteresqe. Mostly because there is
one clear protagonist, and the plot advances in a slightly more traditional
way than "Witch Week". And because there is a clear magical *community* in
the book, whereas in "Witch Week" magic exists but not in the open - there's
no "organised magic" as it were.

I'll think about it a little more. Personally, I just *like* "Charmed Life"
far better that "Witch Week". "Charmed Life" is one of my absolute all time
favourite books.