A sinister topic

Kyla Tornheim kyla at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Thu Mar 29 14:00:18 EST 2001

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, Jenwa Hsung wrote:

> --- Tarja Rainio <vierran at saunalahti.fi> wrote:
> > on 28.3.2001 13:19, Bettina wrote:

> > > Me, too. (-:
> >
> > Me, three =).
>
> and me.  ^_^
>
> i wonder how many different smileys we could get from
> left-handers.
*had* to chime in, now--
me five. :^)

so, all you lefties--when reading the bit in "Charmed Life" when Cat is
trying to write his essay about King Canute, did you say "That sounds so
familiar" about the bit where he has to turn his book sideways so as not
to smudge the ink with his left hand? I took a calligraphy class once, and
had a *dreadful* time not making a mess of my hand and the paper...

and how do people think Michael Saunders could see what Cat was doing even
when his back was turned? Is there an "eyes in the back of your
head" spell? (without the actual eye, ick--has anyone seen those
"Angel" episodes?)