The Spiral Garden

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Thu Mar 29 12:16:02 EST 2001

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, Hallie O'Donovan wrote:
|3. THE SPIRAL GARDEN by Cooper, Louise & Diana Wynne-Jones UK British
|Fantasy Society 2000. Fine. Collects 4 fantasy tales from various
|magazines and collections, and one previously unpublished tale.
|Limited to 100 copies. Signed: I Signed by Author, Artist et al.
|Illustrated by Sandall, Cas. F First Edition Limited Numbered.
|Binding is H Hard Cover. 8vo - over 7æ" - 9æ"

Wow!  I've never heard of it.

By the way, I've lost the message from someone (I think it was
Gill) about dwj tie-ins suggesting the jabbering box from
Homeward Bounders.  The reason I lost is that DragonDictate -- my
own jabbering box -- crashed horribly, bringing down my entire
computer, as soon as I started to dictate a response.  I think it
was offended that I was going to say nice things about the
jabbering box as compared to DragonDictate and Dragon
NaturallySpeaking.  If only the company weren't filing for
bankruptcy, maybe we could convince them to change the name.
"*their* NaturallyJabbering" or something.

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
Me: Should we install Microsoft products or Applixware?
Magic 8 Ball: Outlook not good.