The Spiral Garden

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Thu Mar 29 12:00:57 EST 2001

This just came in from ABE.

3. THE SPIRAL GARDEN by Cooper, Louise & Diana Wynne-Jones UK British
Fantasy Society 2000. Fine. Collects 4 fantasy tales from various
magazines and collections, and one previously unpublished tale.
Limited to 100 copies. Signed: I Signed by Author, Artist et al.
Illustrated by Sandall, Cas. F First Edition Limited Numbered.
Binding is H Hard Cover. 8vo - over 7æ" - 9æ"

I'd forgotten about it since it was mentioned here, and wondered if
anyone's had a chance to read it.  (At $55, I won't be snapping it
up, I'm afraid.)

Hallie.