New Answers from DWJ

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Thu Mar 29 09:25:19 EST 2001

"

> Christopher had friends before he moved to the castle, as well. Is part of
> the point of having the "next Chrestomancis" all come and live there to try
> and isolate them from "ordinary people"? (And then it gets perpetuated
> because it's what has always been done.)

Well, Gabriel de Witt says he wants to invite other young enchanters for
training, so that Christopher will have company. But they won't be "ordinary
people". Oh I'd love a book about what happens then. I suppose that Tonino's
mother is one of them...

> In which case, he could become one of the friendly types who are really
> annoying to have as a boss because you *want* to work hard for them. <g>

Yes, I like your ideas.

>Probably handsome but not realising it himself.

This might also be. Do you think Christopher knows? I'd guess so... <mutters
"terribly interested in clothes and girls"> <g>

Bettina