Marketing Chrestomanci

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Thu Mar 29 03:13:24 EST 2001

Nat Case schrieb:

> It's the biggest reason I have mixed feelings about a DWJ movie,  and
> that I'm glad she's only quite successful, not Rowling-sucessful.
> Imagine, Chrestomanci action figures advertised everywhere!

<Arrgggh> It would be Mr. Chin. We could use him as voodoo doll...

Bettina

Dream pillows, witchcraft supplies, artifical dragon's blood, mauve cravats,
Chrestomanci signature books, stuffed Thogmortens (which say wong when ypu pat
them), Nan's school lunch packages, Euphemia frogs, Italian cookbooks "cucina
Capronese"... stop me now