Chocolate

Irina Rempt ira at rempt.xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 28 14:42:22 EST 2001

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Gili Bar-Hillel wrote:

> Helen wrote:
>
> >I've never understood bothering with hot chocolate when regular
> >hot cocoa is nearly as easy to make and so much better.
>
> What's the difference? I thought these were two names for the same
> beverage...

Probably hot chocolate is the instant stuff that you just add water
to, and regular hot cocoa is made with real milk and cocoa powder and
(optionally) sugar (am I right, Helen?). I like the real thing better
too, even if I make the instant stuff with milk instead of water,
because while I do want sugar in it I want about half the amount of
sugar that the instant-choc manufacturers think I do.

   Irina