Tea

Jenwa Hsung jenwahsung at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 14:18:37 EST 2001

--- Bill Edminster <bedminst at mc.net> wrote:
>   For the sake of balance on the list, I'm coming
> out as a tasteless
> American.  I've tried Godiva and Lindt and I don't
> notice any difference in
> the chocolate.  I don't like Ghiradelli. It strikes
> me as musty and bitter.  I
> prefer Hersheys especially with almonds.

<laughing>  well, i have to admit, i do occasionally
like a Hershey's with almonds...
i love "real" chocolates, and definitely notice the
difference, but i gotta say that having grown up on
Hershey's, sometimes it's what i feel like eating...
but only if it's with almonds, or peanuts, or is the
"special dark" variation...  with almonds is
definitely the best.

--jenwa.