What's this list for?

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Wed Mar 28 10:47:51 EST 2001

though I'd like to ask folks to try to come up with some segue to
DWJ (no matter how ridiculous) for the off topic threads.  The
net convention "ObDWJ:" means "obligatory DWJ reference follows".
This can be really silly: "Marmite always reminds me of Sirius
eating garbage in Dogsbody".  That way you might start a on topic
thread.  <grin>

if you really can't think of anything on topic then put "OT:" in
the subject line so people can just delete the message if they
aren't interested.

And on that note:

ObDWJ:  So are list moderators more like Reigners or like the
people from thingy, what do you call it, the place in Sudden Wild
Magic?

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
Glory be to God for dappled things 	-- G. M. Hopkins