What's this list for?

Voicebearer at aol.com Voicebearer at aol.com
Wed Mar 28 07:38:05 EST 2001

I joined this list recently in the hope of seeing and joining in discussion
about Diana Wynne Jones's books and other children's fantasy literature.

So far there seems to have been correspondence mainly about tea, Marmite,
Bovril and jello/jelly. Have I hit a bad patch? Should I stay? Is it always
like this? Have I missed something?

I'm not normally a virtuous objector to cakes and ale, or to touches of
companionable lightness amongst people who seem to know each other quite
well, but if I'd wanted discussion of that I'd have joined the cakes and ale
list from JISCmail.

Comments, please.

Marie