Tea

M Elizabeth Parks meparks at mtholyoke.edu
Tue Mar 27 21:31:32 EST 2001

Okay, that's cool, but what type of chocolate have you tried?  Because the
big difference is in the dark chocolate (of which bittersweet is one
type).  I personally don't mind Hershey's milk chocolate (and yes the kind
with almonds is the best) but I also don't love it.  Godiva dark chocolate
(esp some of the truffles), Lindt bittersweet (the excellence kind and
some of the truffles, esp the dark chocolate and the mint) and certain
other things (anyone ever had the Elana bars?  They sell them in borders
sometimes. . . and B&N where I was tonight sells Godiva) are, dare I say,
positively orgasmic.  Ghiradelli has good non perils (I know that's not
what they're called but I can't for the life of me remember the right
name) and good dark chocolate that comes, broken, in big chunks.  You sort
of have to suck on it. . . . . .

I've never had the chocolate raspberrys but the chocolate oranges, which
are also from Terry's, are pretty darn good.  I've also had Hershey's
raspberry chocolate chips (but never in anything) that can be good.

And I don't know about anyone else but I've been CRAVING chocolate because
of this thread!  I had to forcibly prevent myself from picking up a Godiva
bar while in B&N tonight. . . . and if they'd had those little dark
chocolate circles with mint inside and a lady (Godiva, perhaps? ;^) on the
top, I wouldn't have resisted. . . . . .

lizzie who still loves mint and chocolate together. . . . . . . . .