Chocolate

HSchinske at aol.com HSchinske at aol.com
Tue Mar 27 16:13:49 EST 2001

I haven't found good chocolate that hard to come by around here -- Caillebaut
and Ghirardelli are available in chunks, and Ghirardelli does a pretty good
bittersweet bar (I've used it for making truffles with good success, though
the Caillebaut is probably better). I've never understood bothering with hot
chocolate when regular hot cocoa is nearly as easy to make and so much better.

I admit, Thornton's are the best. Way better than Mrs. See's.

Chocolate-covered espresso beans, anyone?

Helen Schinske