Peanut butter

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Tue Mar 27 15:48:38 EST 2001

>Yes. And cashew butter is even better! And Meridian foods in the UK do three
>nut butter - if memory serves, it's a mix of hazel, almond and cashew.
>Ania

Oh, how good that sounds!  And how I hope I can find it here.

Becca and I spent the first year after we moved to Ireland missing US
peanut butter dreadfully.  Tried health foody and supermarket
varieties to no avail.  As soon as we could when we went back, we got
what used to be our favourite brand, and guess what?  It tasted like
chicken fat mixed with far too much sugar.  Nasty.

But we do all the combos mentioned here, except the fluffer stuff and
the banana _and_ mustard.  May have to try that one, just to say it's
been done.

Hallie.