Tea

Irina Rempt ira at rempt.xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 27 15:25:48 EST 2001

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Ven wrote:

> Try heating lots of treacle/golden syrup with margarine, cocoa
> powder and a bit of brown sugar. Turn it down when it reaches
> vigorous boil, cool a bit, add rice crispies or cornflakes.
> Excellent emergency pmt buster ;-).

Why not butter? And where can I get golden syrup? My favourite
supermarket used to have it, tucked away in a forgotten corner, but I
think they didn't order any more when I'd bought their last tin, and
it was the last tin in the whole of the Netherlands.

(I'm going to need a pmt buster in a week or so)

   Irina