Tea

McMullin, Elise emcmullin at kl.com
Tue Mar 27 12:45:39 EST 2001

Gili wrote:
"Peanut butter is supposed to be good for getting bubblegum out of your
hair,
due to the high content of vegetable oil. So perhaps the way to remove
flutternutter from your hair is by adding more peanut butter?"

I hope never to have to address this issue, should I become a parent.  I
hope to keep any children I might have completely ignorant of marshmallow
paste that could be eaten. My aunt actually had her children going for quite
some time in thinking raw broccoli was a dessert treat - more power to her!
But I'm sure the peanut butter solvent will come in handy at some point in
my future - I'll keep it in mind!