Tea

McMullin, Elise emcmullin at kl.com
Tue Mar 27 12:41:48 EST 2001

Gili's story punchline:
"To which the colleague allegedly replied: "What do you mean? Doesn't
everyone have rice and broth for breakfast?""

lol! You know, I looooove Japanese food. There's a place just down the
street from me which is a sort of sushi diner. They make the most incredible
home style bean curd - it's so addictive.  And then green tea ice cream (no
doubt some western abomination, but a yummy abomination) with azuki beans
mmmm. Azuki beans have a natural mild sweetness and somehow remind me of
chocolate, a lighter chocolate.

I'm very hungry right now.

Elise
rowr