Chocolate (was tea)

Kyla Tornheim kyla at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Tue Mar 27 12:44:03 EST 2001

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Anna Skarzynska wrote:
> Yes, but Thornton's is unusually wonderful. My personal favourite is their
> Oriental Ginger bar. Heaven in chocolate form.
ooh, maybe that's what I've had! When my parents went to England they were
bumming around the airport for a while, saw chocolate bars with ginger in
them, said "Ooh, yum," and bought some. And were kind enough to save one
so that I could have it.

My family generally prefers Dove chocolate if we're going for
plain--where's that actually made? It's quite common here, and it's nice
and smooth. I don't really eat plain chocolate all that much, so I guess
things like nuts and bits of toffee obscure the badness of American
chocolate. :^) I also have a friend whose family is currently living in
Belgium, so I get a fair amount of Belgian chocolate shared with me.