Tea

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Tue Mar 27 12:01:46 EST 2001

Well, that's somewhat similar to my experience, at least that visits
to anyone of the generation above mine would have been tea-providing.
But by the time I was in the last year or so of school, many friends
were preferring coffee.  Come to think of it, that may have been the
school I went to, which was pretty non-conforming in general.  I
didn't conform to the non-conforming part. :)

In Uni, most of us drank tea.  And like Dorian, a lot of my friends
were culchies.  (For Gili, "culchies" are people from the country,
and "jackeens" are Dubliners.  In case Dorian doesn't get to
explaining it soon.)

Hallie.