Tea

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Tue Mar 27 11:53:50 EST 2001

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Rowland, Jennifer A B wrote:

|(Though last time I was
|there there were some bars of Cadbury's in a drugstore at twice the price-
|imported, doncherknow. I fell on them with a glad cry, but they were just as
|bad! In the small print it said "made under license by Hershey's in the
|USA"! Grrrr.) Why do US consumers put up with it? This is a real question,

easy -- I don't.  I send my sister Buffy tapes so she doesn't
have to wait for the (expurgated!) English showings, and she
sends me chocolate.  Cadbury's drinking chocolate, exploder bars
(which have just come out in the U.S. but with half the
exploding), and buttons.  Unfortunately she also sends me strange
lavender chocolate that my nephew likes.

ObDwj: how can I connect this?  Hmmm... all right.  What do
people think Time City butter pies taste like?

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
Me: Should we install Microsoft products or Applixware?
Magic 8 Ball: Outlook not good.