FW: Tea

McMullin, Elise emcmullin at kl.com
Tue Mar 27 09:38:18 EST 2001

"I personally want to hear the story of why it's so hard to get out of your
hair."
Jill Wadsworth

The marshmallow is extra sticky.

There are so many hazards and potential disasters when you are reading with
one hand and trying to eat a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich with the
other.  I should probably write a letter (anonymous) of apology to the
children's librarian at my local library....  I don't think I *really*
encrusted any books - maybe a partial fingerprint here and there.  =:o