Tea

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Tue Mar 27 02:41:50 EST 2001

> If peanut butter solo is an acquired taste, I'd better not mention
> peanut butter and marshmallow.
>
> So you didn't hear it here.

Oh dear. Thank you, Elise. I'm glad I haven't heard of that...

My Canadian guest family also melted marshmallows, put sweet corn pops
in them, formed biscuits and let them cool. Very interesting. I also try
not to think about it ;-)

To me, this is fundamentally too sweet. This might be the "acquired"
thing about it. For example Oriental deserts are also so very sweet that
they can make you teeth hurt, but people there just love it that way.
And sometimes add extra sugar sirup.

Bettina