Mahy was 120 messages!!!

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Tue Mar 27 01:07:28 EST 2001

	Yay _The Door in the Air_!  I've read several Mahy novels and
enjoyed them all, but I always have found these short stories to be by far
the most memorable of her works for me.  Some of them are funny and
slight, but a good deal of them are brilliantly poignant and moving and
work as well as strange summaries of important themes in my life as
anything else I've read.  I adore that book!

						---Kyra

"The Revelation: Ninety percent of everything is crud."

		---Ted Sturgeon, Venture Science Fiction, Mar. 1958