Which Contains Far Too Many Confusions...

Mon Mar 26 23:33:04 EST 2001

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001 14:30:58 -0500, McMullin, Elise wrote:

>"Do you buy jars of pickled beets and onions, or is that the sort of thing
>only strange people who live on granola make in their kitchens?"

>Hey now, nothing wrong with granola  ;)

Perhaps the question should be "Do people generally like pickled beets, or
are they an ideological statement of being?"

Or...perhaps not.

>And how are we defining strange?
>
>Elise  <---- a stranger to pickling

I believe if I define Elise as strange, it will be for far better reasons
than her granola-eating habits.  :)

>p.s. Soy granola, even!

Soy granola?  There is such a beast?

Melissa Proffitt
(who also likes granola, but drinks soy milk only under duress)