David Eddings was literature abuse

Ven ven at vvcrane.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Mar 26 20:12:30 EST 2001

Kyra wrote
>   His other two series not only have no redeeming
> qualities and the same nearly unbearable style but also have the
> Child-Goddess Aphrael, who is, I believe, the single most hateful character
> I have ever encountered in literature.

Absolutely. I stopped reading him some way thru the first book of
the third series. Its been a while but I think it was where threy turn
some marauders away from a fortress in the middle of the city and
don't seem too bothered what the baddies will gwet up to among
the townsfolk. Anyhow I just thought why am I reading this
garbage.

                                           Ven.