Tea

Ven ven at vvcrane.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Mar 26 20:12:30 EST 2001

Dorian wrote

> No, no!  Hideous!  Granny is a tea person; her whole personality would
> change if you made her drink coffee!

I'm sorry Dorian, and all the other coffee haters, but I think if
Granny went to town and met her friends Mrs Aches and Mrs
Pains in a nice (definitely cafay) cafe she might just have had
coffee with her cake. But I agree she was a basically tea fueled
person. And I bet she never even tried cigarettes.

If I really wanted to be controversial though I would mention that I
can't stick Jane Austen, but I'd bettter not................................
                                           Ven.