Peanut butter

Nat Case ncase at hedbergmaps.com
Mon Mar 26 17:10:42 EST 2001

>The only
>jars I could find of what I want were organically grown, cost a fortune, and
>had a centimetre of oil floating on the top that has to be stired through so
>it's not horrible and dry!
>
>Thank goodness it's only a couple of weeks until I get home!
>
>Kylie

A trick a lot of crunchy-granola Americans learned early: turn the
jar of "all-natural," unhomogenized peanut butter upside-down when
you get it, and also between uses. No more oily pool at the top.

For price: try co-ops or other whole-foods places for BULK peanut
butter next time. Some even have a peanut butter grinder so you can
watch it being made while you wait!

Ever tried almond butter? Yum!