Tea

Jacob Proffitt Jacob at Proffitt.com
Mon Mar 26 16:23:46 EST 2001

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001 12:46:37 -0700, Melissa Proffitt wrote:

>I had no idea peanut butter was an acquired taste, but then I suppose most
>Americans acquire it so young, they don't even think about it.

During my stay in Germany, I found two American cultural foods that most
Germans who had tried them couldn't stand.  Peanut butter and rootbeer.
Peanut butter is hard to eat and tastes like mud and rootbeer is like
drinking battery acid (according to the more descriptive analyses I
received).

Jacob Proffitt