Tea

Susanna E. Leng 98 Susanna.E.Leng.98 at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Mon Mar 26 12:47:43 EST 2001

Despite my truckloads of work to get done, I can't keep
quiet any longer about the peanut-butter and jelly issue.
Even better than PBJ (which I grew up on) is peanut butter
and honey.  Strange even to many Americans, everyone I've
talked into trying it has loved it.  And to top that, add a
sliced banana to the sandwich.
I just can't imagine a better lunch - carbs, sugar, fat,
and potassium.

--- You wrote: ---

Probably both.
Jelly can signify that which goes by the brand name of Jell-
o, which would
be odd in a sandwich.
And as a non-American, I can testify that anything having
to do with peanut
butter is vaguely bizarre. I actually like peanut butter,
but it's an
acquired taste.

--- end of quote ---