120 messages!!!

Paul Andinach pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Mon Mar 26 09:50:37 EST 2001

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001, Anita Graham wrote:

> > Thinking back, I think "Aliens in the Family" may be the only Mahy
> > novel I've read. She's also done some good short stories, though; the
> > collection "The Great Bubble Gum Rescue" is good.
>
> Ahem. "The Great Chewing Gum Rescue".

I stand corrected. Sit corrected. It's been far too long since I had a
chance to read it.

> Also, "A Very Wicked Headmistress", "The Blood and Thunder
> Adventures on Hurricane Peak", "The Pirates' Mixed Up Voyage", "The
> Birthday Burglar".  These are all books for younger children - and
> very entertaining for the adult reading them.

Okay, so I have also read "The Blood and Thunder Adventures on
Hurricane Peak" and "The Pirates' Mixed Up Voyage".

And now that I think about it, isn't "The Great Piratical
Rumbustification" also by Mahy?

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."