120 messages!!!

Gili Bar-Hillel abhillel at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 12:41:57 EST 2001

"Changeover" was the first, I had been looking for it for a while because it
was recommended on this list; and then the following week I happened to see
a copy of "Aliens in the Family" in a used bookstore. I liked "Changeover"
better. Now I'm looking for "The Haunting" which also came recommended...
and I guess I should add "The Tricksters" to my list as you recommend it!