Words in the head

Mon Mar 26 00:53:34 EST 2001

On Sun, 25 Mar 2001 19:26:48 +0800 (WST), Paul Andinach wrote:

>We've established that several of us have a tendency to mentally
>narrate our own lives.
>
>On a related topic, am I the only one who, watching a movie, finds
>oneself mentally drafting the novelisation?

Nope.  I do this all the time.  Most recently, Disney's "Mulan" (I have
small children, and my video collection is appropriately skewed).  It's
entertaining.

I do it the other way too...books to movies...but it's less interesting,
since theoretically I could write down my novelization attempts, but making
a movie is more complicated and involves more people.

Melissa Proffitt
(just finished _Ender's Shadow_, wondering how the _Ender's Game_ movie will
turn out if it turns out at all...)
(and yes, I follow the progress of that movie project; I'm implying that I
won't consider it real until it shows up in A Theater Near Me)